Reduce high creatinine is not difficult as we thought. We just don’t do it right. Before you need to reduce high creatinine level on your body or someone body you need to know what is creatinine!
What is Creatinine?
Creatinine is the result of waste found in the blood, produced by the muscles of the body as a result of residual keratin phosphate reshuffle. Normal Creatinine found in the blood, but there is a limit where when Creatinine exceeds the threshold there is something wrong with the kidney function. For men, normal Creatinine levels in the blood were 0.6 to 1.2 mg / dL, whereas for women the average limit was lower at 0.5 to 1.1 mg / dL.
Is High Creatinine bad for the body?
Because Creatinine is the result of waste, it will be bad if not removed from the body. The organ that plays a role in creatinine removal is the kidneys. The agency filters blood so that Creatinine can eliminate with urine. If creatinine in the blood level increases, it can be ascertained that the kidney organ is in trouble. Creatinine levels that reach the rate of 10 mg / dL require the sufferer to do dialysis.
Where is Creatinine come from?
Creatinine can obtain from eating fish and meat, also from damage to muscle tissue that enters the bloodstream. If the kidneys are problematic and unable to filter out Creatinine, the waste material will accumulate in the kidney and cause kidney stone disease. The condition of hypertension and diabetes can also affect kidney work as a disease of complications. To ensure the health of the kidney, consult a doctor. Doctors can know the condition of a person’s kidneys organs by age, sex, and weight.
Factors Causing High Creatinine Levels
By understanding the factors that cause high levels of creatinine, we can prevent these conditions and keep the kidneys healthy. Here are some of the contributing factors:
- Renal impairment or failure – a Glomerular inability of the kidneys to filter out body fluids causes the creatinine in the blood to rise.
- Muscle damage – Muscle tissue may be damaged by heavy activity or injury so that the damaged tissue will enter the bloodstream and can damage the kidneys.
- Excessive consumption of meat – Meat is the primary source of creatinine because meat is the muscle that produces creatinine.
- Hypothyroid Disease – Hypothyroidism can reduce kidney function in removing waste substances in the body.
- Heavy activity – Doing the massive or excessive movement in the exercise will trigger the formation of faster energy so that creatinine levels also increase.
Symptoms of High Creatinine Levels
You may also interested with Syndrome Carpal Tunnel Treat and Symptoms
Most people do not experience any symptoms when the level of creatinine in their blood increases. But in some cases, a person who has high creatinine will feel the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Confused and anxious
- Easy dehydration
- Easy to tired
How to Reduce High Creatinine
High creatinine in the blood can be lowered to normal conditions, indeed with some conditions. Here are some ways you can do to restrain the rate of increased creatinine levels in the body:
- Know in advance – whether suffering from diseases that cause complications of kidney problems such as high blood pressure, uric acid or diabetes mellitus, if there is overcome the illness for the kidney can return to normal.
- Limit intake of sodium or salt and protein, also limit the entry of fluids into the body as directed by the physician.
- Avoid consuming drugs that can interfere with kidney function such as pain medication from NSAIDs / NSAIDs.
- Try to drink herbs that can stimulate the disposal of urine, but make sure the herbs are safe and consult in advance with herbal experts.
- Go to the doctor and do the advice given, obeying the rules of the doctor and taking the drugs given will help lower levels of creatinine in the body.
Thus the article how to lower high creatinine levels in the body, do the action as early as possible if it found that indication for more comfortable in handling it.