Get rid acne face and cure pimples naturally.
Who does not get annoyed if you have acne prone skin? This one skin problem often makes us not confident.
Acne vulgaris in medical terms is a lump arising from pore blocking or inflammation of the skin in the midst of pus or blood.
Many factors that can trigger acne include infections caused by bacteria P. acne, oily skin, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy eating patterns and so forth.
How to Cure Pimples and Get Rid Acne Face Naturally
Peoples do anything to cure pimples and get rid of acne face. Starting from facials in beauty salons or beauty clinics to buy acne-fighting products.
For those of you who want to deal with acne at a low cost, try using natural ingredients that have been proven to overcome the problem of acne, although the effect is not as fast as anti acne products sold in the market.
Here are some ways to cure pimples and get rid acne face with natural ingredients:
1. Avocado Mask and Honey to take care skin disease
Avocado and honey are one amongst the simplest mixtures to take care of skin disease issues. Honey, a natural part that’s familiar for an extended time has several edges for the skin as a result of it contains medicine oxide.
While avocados are rich in Vitamin E that can penetrate skin pores and reduce inflammation of the skin.
2. Baking Soda to Killing The Bacterium
Baking soda will neutralize the acidity of the skin so that acne-causing bacterium cannot live long on your face. Not solely killing the bacterium, Baking soda also can erode your dead skin cells, cleanse your clogged pores and it can absorb excess oil.
- Make a baking soda paste by mixing two tablespoons baking soda with one tablespoon of water, then apply on areas of acne prone skin.
- Leave on face for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water and dry.
Before using baking soda paste you should first check the reaction on your skin. Apply a little glue on some areas of the face. If a reddish skin reaction does not occur, you may be continued use.
3. Lemon or Lime for Lightening and Stain Remover on The Face
L-ascorbic acid contained in lemons and lime will scale back the matter of inflammatory disease prone skin and stop working clogged facial pores. Lemon is additionally proverbial each as a skin lightening and stain remover on the face.
- Prepare a fruit (lemon).
- Press a little lemon, remove two components, then squeeze.
- Apply on your face.
- Leave on for quarter-hour then rinse with cold water and dry with a towel.
- Perform this treatment habitually once on a daily basis to beat the matter of inflammatory disease.
4. Toothpaste for Forestall Skin Irritation
Fluoride, triclosan, peroxide are some active ingredients in toothpaste that may forestall skin irritation, dry out disease of the skin and cut back inflammation of the face. A way to use toothpaste as associate degree condition of the skin remedy is additionally terribly straightforward.
- Apply toothpaste directly on the illness of the skin and avoid using toothpaste throughout the surface space.
- Leave for concerning a pair of hours or longer.
- Rinse face with cold water and dry.
- Should avoid victimisation toothpaste on sensitive skin. Choose toothpaste with lower fluoride content. If attainable, use organic toothpaste.
5. Cucumber to Cleanse Skin Condition and Moisturize The Skin
We don’t notice that cucumbers have tremendous advantages for the skin. Cucumber is rich in antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, and vitamin C square measure wholesome to get rid of toxins from the body, cleanse skin condition and moisturize the skin.
- Cut a cucumber into a thin piece and apply on the acne-prone face and let signify more or less quarter-hour.
- Rinse face with heat water.
If you want maximum results, drink cucumber juice mixed with lime juice. Cucumber juice will cleanse the body and take away toxins from the within.
6. Tea Tree Oil to Expelling Bacteria
Tea tree oil is a common ingredient in anti acne products. Tea tree oil is a leaf oil of Malaeuca plant originating from Australia. Terpenoid substances in tea tree oil can expel bacteria that cause acne so it can be used to cure pimples and get rid acne face.
- Mix 5 ml tea tree oil with 95 ml water.
- Apply to areas of acne prone skin.
- Do it 2-3 times a day.
Tea tree oil can cause skin allergies. Before applying it to the skin, it’s good to test the reaction first.
Use a little oil on the wrist and look at his reaction after a few hours. If there’s no reaction like redness or itch, the herb oil is safe if applied to the face of inflammatory disease.
7. Orange Peel to Cleanse The Pores of The Skin
Vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acid in orange peel can cleanse the pores of the skin that clogs dust and dirt and remove dead skin cells.
- Dry the orange peel under the sun for several days till it’s utterly dry.
- Put orange peel that has been dried earlier and puree it.
- Add enough water to the orange peel powder and stir until it becomes a paste.
- Apply a paste on a pimpled face and let stand for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar to Antioxidants and Take Away Dead Skin Cells
Apple cider vinegar that usually you buy in supermarkets can be used to overcome the problem of acne. Apple cider vinegar contains two acid: malic acid and lactic acid which will take away dead skin cells and antioxidants that accelerate the process of skin healing due to acne.
- Mix 5 ml of apple cider vinegar with 95 ml of water.
- Apply to face with acne using cotton.
- Leave it for 10-20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- For more maximum results, do it before bed and leave it for the night.
9. White Eggs to Shrink the Pores and Reduce the Excess Oil
Egg whites can shrink the pores of the skin and reduce the excess oil that is the cause of acne. Enzyme lysozyme contained in egg whites can destroy the cell wall of bacteria that cause acne and help you to cure pimples and get rid acne face.
Also, egg whites proved to get rid of blackheads that are sometimes it nested within the nose.
- Take an egg, separate yolks and egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy.
- Apply on face until dry.
- Rinse with warm water.
10. Aloe Vera to Repel Acne
Aloe vera is known as a powerful natural ingredient to overcoming the problem of acne. Aloe vera contains many active substances that can repel acne.
Some of them are the hormone gibberellin and polysaccharides that can kill the bacteria that cause acne and antioxidants, minerals, vitamins C and E that accelerate the healing of acne skin.
- Cut Aloe vera into two parts.
- Cut the side of aloe vera thorn.
- Slice the top of it to get the gel, then place it in the container.
- Mix aloe vera gel.
- Apply aloe vera gel on acne skin area.
- Leave for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
11. Papaya to Erode Dead Skin Cells and Antioxidants
Papaya contains papain enzymes that function to undermine dead skin cells and antioxidants and vitamins that can brighten facial skin, overcoming the skin redness due to acne and reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Clean the papaya and cut into sections.
- Puree the papaya until it becomes mush.
- Add one spoon of honey or lemon (optional).
- Apply on facial areas with acne.
- Let stand for approximately 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
12. Garlic to Dry Out Acne and Antiseptic
Undoubtedly, garlic is one of the natural ingredients that effectively eliminate acne. Garlic contains Thia Cremo none sulfur compounds that can dry out acne and allicin compounds that are antiseptic that can ward off the bacteria that cause acne.
- Puree garlic then applies on acne.
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- For optimum results, mashed garlic can be mixed with apple cider vinegar before it’s applied to the face.
13. Sugar Scrub to Cleanse the Face and Abandoned Traces
Pure sugar contains AHA and good glycolic acid to cleanse the face from dead skin cells and remove acne and abandoned traces, so it will help you to cure pimples and get rid acne face.
Not only that, sugar can kill the bacteria that cause acne because the bacterial cell wall is not resistant to sugar.
- Simply mix two tablespoons of sugar with one tablespoon of water.
- Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Apply scrub on the face for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
14. Honey to Kill Bacteria and Reduce Inflammation
Honey has been getting employed in beauty treatments since yesteryear. Antiseptic contained in honey can kill bacteria and reduce inflammation of the skin due to acne.
Honey also serves as a natural probiotic that not only effectively reduces, cure pimples and get rid acne face but prevent the emergence of new acne.
- Prepare a few drops of honey.
- Apply honey directly on the acne-pricked part.
- Let stand for 45 minutes.
- When it’s dry and sticky, rinse with cold water and dry.
- You can do this treatment for three times a week.
15. Ice cubes to Remove Excess Oil and Dirt
Ice cubes can remove excess oil and dirt that is the cause of acne. Also, ice cubes also serve to soothe the skin and reduce the inflammation caused by acne.
- Make sure the water used to make the ice cubes is sterile
- Wrap ice cubes to taste with a clean cloth
- Apply or leave on a pimpled face for a few seconds
- Repeat the process several times in other areas
- Perform this treatment until the acne deflates.
Tips to prevent acne
For these natural materials to function properly, should be care taken regularly. Here’s how to avoid the occurrence of acne so as not to come back and you perfectly get rid acne face:
1. Diligent to Clean the Face
Treat facial health by cleansing the face at least twice a day with a facial cleanser. Choose a cleanser that matches with skin type and is safe for facial skin.
Currently, many cleaners contain natural ingredients on the market. Diligent cleansing the face is the key to keeping the skin from dirt and excess oil that can cause acne.
Exercise is good to balance hormones and reduce the risk of stress that affects acne. Bathing with warm water after exercise can rid the body of sweat and oil that can cause acne.
2. A Healthy Diet
Healthy and balanced food menu can maintain healthy skin. Consumption of fruits and vegetables is believed to cleanse the face of toxins and overcome acne. If you frequently experience acne problems, it is better to avoid oily, fatty, fast food and caffeine.
Thus some ways to cure pimples and get rid acne face naturally. Natural ingredients are safer to use than chemicals that contain chemicals.
Although chemicals can overcome acne quickly, synthetic drugs can cause side effects if used continuously. The use of natural ingredients to overcome acne requires patience and perseverance. Therefore, use natural materials regularly and discipline to obtain the desired results.